Department of Chemical Engineering, National Tsing Hua University
Preliminary of Thesis Presentation Competition
2020-2021 NTHU Academic Year
- The aim of the competition: To give graduate students the opportunity to share their research ideas and results, and sharpen their presentation skills. The selected winner will advance to Finals of the Student Research Competition hold by College of Engineering.
- Qualification: The student must work toward a Master (MS) or Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree in Department of Chemical Engineering.
- Method: The contest has two categories, one for ‘‘Oral Presentation’’ and the other for ‘‘Poster Presentation’’. One project cannot be submitted to two categories simultaneously.
- Presentation Skills Seminar for Research Competition: March 24th (Wed), 2021 at 3:20pm at lecture hall 107, Engineering Building I.
- Submission deadline: Please submit the application form to Department office before March 30th (Tue), 2021.
- Time of Contest:
|12+3 minutes including Q&A|
|Size: 180 x 90 cm|
- Candidates will be evaluated based on: Quality of research (70%) + Quality of visual and presentation (30%)
- Award: Each contestant will receive a certificate of participation. The top three entries in oral presentation will receive verification of ranking and prizes of NTD $3000, NTD $2000, and NTD $1000, respectively. The top six entries in poster presentation will receive verification of ranking. All winners will also go on to compete in Finals of the Student Research Competition with winners from other Departments.
- Time of Final Contest: May 21th (Fri), 2021 at 1pm.